Due to the amendment of the Commercial Companies Code, the provisions of Article 5 § 5 require joint-stock companies to maintain a website for communication with shareholders – “A joint-stock company and a limited joint-stock partnership shall maintain their own websites and shall also post on these websites, in places set aside for communication with shareholders, announcements from companies required by law or their statutes.”
Considering the above, we will post information on all KRS entries, changes in share capital, announcements related to conversions, notices about general meetings and other information required by law in the “For Shareholders” tab.
The Board of Directors of Demiurg Project S.A., with its headquarters in Poznań, 2/143A Górnicza Street, acting pursuant to Article 402 § 1 of the Code of Commercial Companies, convenes the General Meeting of Shareholders, for November 07, 2022, at 9:30 am,
At the Notary Office of notary Aleksander Drożdż, in Poznań,
St. F. Nowowiejskiego 20/3. Agenda:
- Opening of the General Assembly.
- Election of Chairman of the meeting.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Presentation and consideration of the Board of Directors’ report on the Company’s activities for 2021.
- Presentation and consideration of the Company’s financial statements for 2021.
- Presentation of: the Supervisory Board’s report for the 2021 fiscal year, including an evaluation of the report on the Company’s activities in the 2021 fiscal year and an evaluation of the financial statements for the 2021 fiscal year, as well as an evaluation of the Management Board’s proposal for the distribution of profit for the 2021 fiscal year.
- Adoption of a resolution on approval of the Board of Directors’ report on the Company’s activities for 2021.
- Adoption of a resolution on approval of the Company’s financial statements for 2021.
- Adoption of a resolution on the distribution of profit for the 2021 fiscal year.
- Adoption of resolutions on the discharge of each member of the Board of Directors for duties performance in the 2021 fiscal year.
- Adoption of resolutions on the discharge of each member of the Supervisory Board for duties performance in the 2021 fiscal year.
- Adoption of resolutions on the appointment of Board members.
- Free votes.
- Closing of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
DEMIURG Project S.A. company data
DEMIURG Project S.A.
St. Górnicza 2/143A
Poznań District Court –
Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań
VIII Commercial Division of the National
Share capital amount:
PLN 285,000.00, fully paid
- By a resolution dated April 13, 2022, the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of the company under the name: Demiurg Project S.A. increased the Company’s share capital by the amount of PLN 35,000.00 (thirty-five thousand), through the issuance of 35 registered, non-preference series C shares, numbered 251 – 285.
- Due to the decision dated July 29, 2022, the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań registered an increase in the Company’s share capital and registered amendments to the Articles of Association related to this action.
Following information shared on social media by BBCon Sp. z o.o. and relating to the Company’s operations, the Management Board of Demiurg Project S.A. (hereinafter: “the Company”) explains that:
- BBCon Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, headquartered in Poznań, holds a stake equivalent to 1.2% of the Company’s share capital,
- The number of shares held by BBCon Sp. z o.o. does not allow this entity to influence the Company’s operations in any way,
- The Company does not and will not cooperate with BBCon Sp. z o.o. to any extent,
- BBCon Sp. z o.o. is not entitled to any authority to cause potential recipients of content posted on social media to believe, based on their ownership of a few shares in the Company, that DEMIURG Project S.A. (or the Company’s associates) will participate in any form in the activities conducted by BBCon Sp. z o.o.
- On March 30, 2018. The Articles of Association of DEMIURG Project S.A. were passed.
- On June 26, 2019. held a general meeting of shareholders at which the resolutions required by Art. 395 of the Commercial Companies Code
- On May 7, 2020. held a general meeting of shareholders at which the resolutions required by Art. 395 of the Commercial Companies Code
- On November 30, 2020. The Supervisory Board has passed a resolution to suspend as of December 1, 2020. Mr. Łukasz Klekotko in the activities as a Member of the Management Board – President of the Management Board for a period of 3 months, and adopted a resolution on delegating Member of the Supervisory Board – Mikołaj Jankowski to perform functions in the Management Board of the Company.
- On February 24, 2021. a general meeting of shareholders was held, at which a resolution was passed on the dismissal of the Chairman of the Board of Directors – Mr. Łukasz Klekotko and the appointment of the Chairman of the Board of Directors – Mr. Mikołaj Jankowski.
- On July 26, 2021. held a general meeting of shareholders at which the resolutions required by Article 6(1) of the Act on Trading in Financial Instruments of July 29, 2005 were adopted. 395 of the Commercial Companies Code and a resolution to increase the share capital from PLN 100,000.00, by PLN 150,000.00, to PLN 250,000.00 by issuing 150 registered non-preference shares, series B issue II, numbered 101-250, with a nominal value of PLN 1,000.00 each share, at an issue price equal to the nominal value.